Food Production Operative
Recruitment Solutions Workforce are working closely with their client based in the Swansea area.
The position is on a Temp-Perm or Part Time basis with an immediate start and the successful candidate may be taken by the client on permanent contract after the qualifying period.
If you will choose Temp-Perm basic, you will be placed on the shift pattern and will need to follow it on weekly basis. If you are not available to follow shift pattern, you can work any day or night of the week.
You will be involved in working in a food production / packing area and working various shifts days or nights.
- Working within a packing / production environment
- Ensuring that the products are manufactured and packed correctly
- Will keep waste to a minimum
- Working towards tight deadlines and targets
- Being proactive towards any issues that arise
- Physical and manual work
- Previous experience of working within a food packing/production environment is desirable but not essential
- Will be able to work various 12 hour shifts days or nights
- Previously worked to tight deadlines and targets
- Car driver desirable due to location
If interested apply today