£20800 - £24960 Per Annum up to £25,000 plus additional employee benefits
up to £25,000 + additional employee benefits
Do you want to work for an industry leading manufacturer in a varied role that can potentially offer future progression? Does the thought of working in a small but friendly and supportive team appeal to you? Would you be proud to work for a company with an excellent reputation?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a forward thinking, innovative manufacturer in Porth. Working alongside the Finance Director you will get the chance to take advantage of a varied job role where you will be trained on a number of different accounting tasks.
As Accounts Assistant you will:
- Use your previous Credit Control Experience to full advantage
- Showcase your communication skills when building relationships with clients and keeping customer retention high
- Display excellent attention to detail when keeping a close watch on debtor account balances and reconciling accounts
- Be able to create and uphold payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment
- Be responsible for bank reconciliation and purchase ledger
As well as a competitive salary and convenient working hours, you will benefit from excellent job security and plenty of ongoing support. This is a varied role with great job satisfaction and it will suit you if you are looking to build a strong career in Accounts for a leading manufacturer.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at RSW today.