Installation Engineer ( covering Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester )
£26,000 + excellent employee development opportunities
Are you experienced in the installation, service and repair of ceiling lifts and hoists? Are you looking for a varied role with a growing, industry leading company that can offer excellent employee development? Does the thought of providing an essential service and working for a growing, national company excite you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for an Installation Engineer to work for a national company. Based out of Wrexham you will be covering Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester. This is a highly rewarding and varied role that provides an essential service in Nort West.
- Be familiar with installing ceiling tracks and hoists in hospitals, schools, care homes and private residences.
- Deliver an excellent service and be able to use your communication skills to liaise effectively with medical professionals, carers and members of the public.
- Use your skills to repair and maintain the equipment mechanically and electrically ( basic repair and maintenance )
- Have excellent geographical knowledge of the North West and be comfortable with loading and unloading your vehicle using a electric tail lift.
- Use attention to detail and be able to make good any defects after installation leaving the property in a clean and tidy state.
In addition to a competitive salary, this role comes with excellent job variety and satisfaction. You will be working for an industry leader with an excellent reputation for investing in staff. There are excellent growth plans for this company nationwide and it is a really exciting time to join.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at RSW today.