£20600 Per Annum 33 days holiday including bank holidays
£20,600 + pension & excellent employee benefits
Treforest ( Monday – Friday days )
Are you a motivated and organised individual with laboratory experience? Do you want to work for a global company with an excellent reputation for training and developing staff? Does the thought of a varied and highly interesting laboratory role excite you?
If so, then this could be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a global manufacturer in Pontypridd. This a varied and interesting position. We will look at full time and part time applicants and hours can be flexible.
- Manage of the intake and disposal of test samples, ensuring all samples are stored appropriately with correct documentation.
- Plan, prepare and carry out of sampling and temperature mapping on site
- Support other members of the team with day to day laboratory duties and in-house equipment maintenance.
- Record and report on quality
- Be able to display high attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise workloads effectively
- Have knowledge of food safety and safe laboratory working practices.
You will be joining an industry leading firm that operates globally and will be able to get great exposure into many different aspects of the research, testing and development side of the business. As well as a competitive salary, we will consider full time and part time working and flexibility around hours.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to RSW today.