£20280 Per Annum £20,280 + great opportunities for overtime
Steel Frame Construction Worker
£20,280 ( permanent contract ) + excellent overtime potential
Are you looking for a permanent position for a stable, growing company that can offer excellent training and future career development? Does the thought of great job variety and plenty of opportunities for overtime excite you? Do you want the benefits of a great working environment and job variation?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Steel Frame Construction Worker to join a well established company in Pontypool on a permanent contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy operation.
You will need:
- The ability to read 2D and 3D drawings
- Experience and knowledge of using power tools (drills, ratchet guns, grinders, torque wrenches, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of using hand tools (spanners, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Physical strength as role requires some heavy lifting
- Previous experience of large equipment assembling.
- Computer literacy
The role is currently on a single shift basis but could potentially move to dual shifts if and when required to suit the business needs. Overtime working is enouraged, normally during the week and occasionally Saturday mornings to suit the business needs. The role will also involve certain yard duties.
This is a permanent position with excellent future career development potential. You will have the chance to join a growing company in secure employment.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at RSW today.