£19053 - £20260 Per Annum £19,053 rising to £20,260 plus shift allowance
Production Operator – full training provided
£19,053 rising to £20,260 before shift allowance after training
Are you currently looking for an ongoing role for a leading manufacturer that comes with a realistic opportunity to become permanent? Do you want a role that comes with great variety and comprehensive training? Does the thought of a clear career progression plan and an attractive shift allowance after 3 months on days excite you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Production Operator for an international manufacturer in Swansea to join a team based in their extrusion department. This is a great opportunity to join a real industry leader and a local company that has benefited from multi million pound investment in the last 12 months. The company in question has a great reputation for investing in their employees and can boast a very low staff turnover.
After full training you will:
- Join a long established, supportive team
- Be responsible for operating machinery to achieve the desired daily output.
- Use your previous manufacturing experience to complete written documentation, assist in quality control and look for ways of improving the production process
- Look to minimise downtime by assisting in machine change overs
- Be part of a vital manufacturer that is producing much needed products n the UK at this difficult time
- Take advantage of an attractive shift allowance and shift pattern after an initial days role during training
As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with employee benefits. The location is convenient with free parking and great transport links plus there is a genuine career path for the successful applicant,
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to RSW today.