Production Operator ( Print Department ) - full training provided
£19053 - £20260 Per Annum £19,053 rising to £20,260 plus shift allowance
Production Operator ( Finishing Department ) – full training provided
£19,053 rising to £20,260 ( days ) before shift allowance after training
Are you currently looking for an ongoing role for a leading manufacturer that comes with a realistic opportunity to become permanent? Do you want a role that comes with great variety and comprehensive training? Does the thought of a clear career progression plan and an attractive shift allowance after 3 months on days excite you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Production Operator for an international manufacturer in Swansea. This is a great opportunity to join a real industry leader and a local company that has benefitted from multi million pound investment in the last 12 months. The company in question has a great reputation for investing in their employees and can boast a very low staff turnover.
After full training you will:
- Join a long established, supportive team
- Be responsible for operating machinery to achieve the desired daily output.
- Use your previous manufacturing experience to complete written documentation, assist in quality control and look for ways of improving the production process
- Look to minimise downtime by assisting in machine change overs
- Be part of a vital manufacturer that is producing much needed products n the UK at this difficult time
- Take advantage of an attractive shift allownace and shift pattern after an initial days role during training
As well as a competitive salary and potential for attractive shift allowance, this role comes with employee benefits, even though it is an ongoing temporary position. The location is convenient with free parking nd great transport links and there is a genuine creer path for the successfu applicant,
For immediate considetation, please forward your CV to RSW today.