Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk ( great opportunity to join an industry leader )
Caerphilly ( Monday – Friday 8.15 – 4.45 )
Are you looking to work for a growing, national firm with an excellent reputation? Does the thought of joining a great working environment appeal to you? Do you want job security and the opportunity to progress?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a highly successful manufacturer in Caerphilly. This is an exciting opportunity! Joining a small finance department, you will play an important part in the business as they go through a significant period of expansion into 2021. The company in question has 'Investors in People Gold' status and they pride themselves in developing and investing in their staff.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will:
- Maintain accounting records
- Process manageable volumes of purchase invoices
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Ensure a high level of accuracy of input and coding ( it will be an advantage if you have used SAGE previously )
- Manage supplier invoice queries
- Manage the invoice log and creditors ledger
- Take part in additional finance support – including handling and reconciliation of cash transactions
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from career progression and the opportunity to work in a fun, lively and supportive working environment. The company in question is a real employer of choice in the local area and you will have the chance to work in an 'essential' industry type with great job security.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to email@example.com today.