£30000 - £30056 Per Annum £30,056 for a Monday - Thursday
Commercial Vehicle Service Technician ( work for a prestigious brand )
£30,050 + company pension & excellent employee benefits
Monday – Thursday (nights)
Are you an experienced Commercial Vehicle Service Technician on the look out for a new challenge with an industry leader? Does the thought of a 4 day week and excellent employee benefits appeal to you? Do you enjoy excellent job variety and being part of a supportive team of Technicians?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Vehicle Service Technician to join a leading vehicle dealership with a first class reputation in Swansea. This is an opportunity to work for a first class brand on a range of commercial vehicles from vans to HGVs daily.
As a Service Technician you will:
- Use your Level 3 HGV Qualification to full advantage when performing servicing and MOTs
- Perform routine commercial vehicle maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tyre rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect commercial vehicles according to regulatory requirements for emissions and safety
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
As well as a competitive base salary, this role comes with a 4 day week, great employee benefits, the chance to work in a great working environment and potential future progression opportunities.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at RSW today.