£20000 - £30000 Per Annum £20,000 - £30,000 + excellent employee benefits
Graduate Technical Specialist
£20,000 – £30,000 + company pension and employee benefits
Do you have a degree in electronics or a relevant technical discipline? Do you have demonstrable experience with database design or programming? Does the thought of working for an industry leading, international firm with a first class reputation and excellent growth plans for 2021?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Technical Specialist to join an innovative company with the strength and credibility of a FTSE 100 Publically Listed Company with headquarters in Cwmbran. Working in a supportive team with a great range of products, as a Graduate Technical Specialist, you will:
- Support the sales and marketing departments by liaising with engineering, production, procurement, service, finance, marketing and quality to gather information and resolve issues.
- Liaise with field sales, distributors and customers to close out sales related queries
- Take part in webinars and provide remote technical support to worldwide customers
- Be heavily involved in project work for non conformances and departmental improvements
- Use your problem solving skills when working with databases, being involved in tenders and running product trials
As well as a competitive salary and excellent benefits including summer bonus, fantastic pension and a company phone, you will have the chance to grow and develop in this role as the company continues to expand into 2021. It's an exciting time to join.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at RSW today.